SubMain - CodeIt.Right The First Time!

/Community

Support Community for SubMain Products
 Home Products Services Download Purchase Support
in Search

Home Forums Blogs Tutorials/CIR Tutorials/GD Downloads
Welcome to SubMain Community Sign in | Join | Help

Document This displaying project properties.

Last post 2 hours, 31 minutes ago by daisy407. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-27-2016, 4:05 PM 4238

Document This displaying project properties.

I'm using Visual Studio 2015 v14.0.24720.00 Update 1 and GhostDoc 5.0.15325.0.  Occasionally when I press Crtl+Shift+D to "Document this"  I'm being taken to the project properties for the project I'm working within.  

When I say occasionally I'd say it's happening about 1 out of every 20 times I press Crt+Shift+D. 

I've looked at Tools->Options->Keyboard and removed the Crtl+Shift+D shortcut which was mapped to Debug.ParallelStacks, the behavior persists.

•  01-28-2016, 2:43 AM 4239 in reply to 4238

Re: Document This displaying project properties.

Hello,

GhostDoc is extension of Visual Studio and it cannot "keep" the shortcut if another extension re-assign it.
    You can either re-assign it via GhostDoc options (Options -> Shortcut) or assign another shortcut via Tools->Options->Keyboard->Tools.SubMain.GhostDoc.DocumentThis either in Global or in TextEditor context.

Do you have another extension which works with Debug.ParallelStacks command?

Thank you,
    Misha Zhutov
    http://submain.com - .NET Developer Tools | Microsoft VB MVP
  •  01-31-2016, 8:49 PM 4245 in reply to 4239

Well the Tools.SubMain.GhostDoc.DocumentThis was assigned to "Crtl+Shift+D" within the "Text Editor" domain, I've changed this such that Crtl+Shift+D resolves to Tools.SubMain.GhostDoc.DocumentThis globally.  The project properties page is still being displayed occasionally.
  •  2 hours, 31 minutes ago 5034 in reply to 4238

I would like to recommend you please clear your cache and run the command of Ad-hoc lexer to generate token in series and compile your program again.
    Get Best Custom Essay Writing UK - 30% Off
View as RSS news feed in XML

Home |  Products |  Services |  Download |  Purchase |  Support |  Community |  About Us |